my intro!
heyy sweeties! im betty, im a 14 y/o teenage girl that lives in germany as a russian girl and this will be my blog!
So i live in a small city near a big forest and the vibes here are pretty mid tbh. Its cute in autumn and winter but it gets really exhausting during warmer seasons like spring and summer. The people here are pretty different, lots of guys that think theyre cool dressing in nike tech and wearing gucci caps but ive seen pretty girls with different styles too!! I myself dress downtown and more like a cute aesthetic rather than dress like the cool girls here who look...kinda inappropriate for their age. Anyways lets not judge others and focus on my introduction! I live in a small apartment with my mother and my cat. I will move to my father soon tho which im really excited for. Me and my dad get really well and i already decided to theme for my bedroom which he is renovating rnnn. Im gonna have pink walls and a big canopy bed which was dream since i was little! Im a very musical person and i play on the piano and im thinking about playing on an acoustic guitar!! I really love music!! I listen to all kinds of genres like pop, indie, jazz, classic and many more!! Honestly? Im really happy that fall has started! Fall and winter are my favourite seasons! The vibes in fall are just so..unique! Dressing cutely, listening to some autumn-like music and Oh! Cant forget about halloween!! I loveeee halloween so much!! all the creppy vibes, stories and costumes! Just lovely! School hast started for me on the 2nd of september and so far ive been doing pretty good. I got better at math and learning french started to become more fun! especially while its sunset and everything gets more pretty! Also reading during sunset is just something ethereal. I love reading my mangas in the evening, its just so vibey. I might seem like an extrovert but im actually not haha! Im an intj and i live only on social media. I have np social life outside my apartment tbh but i think many sweeties will get me. Ooo also i really love drawing and painting!! Its one of my favourite hobbies so far! Anyways i dont have much more to say so thats it! Thanks for reading this sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment